Join E3 2021 with GuliKit for New Technologies and Products
E3 2021 is going ahead, but it's going to look different than in previous years. The gaming conference will be online-only, running from June 12 to June 15, and promises that developers will be “showcasing their latest news and games directly to fans around the world”, and despite initial speculation, E3 will be “available to everyone for free”.
E3 2021 will have three hosts, all known personalities within the gaming industry: Greg Miller, the co-founder of entertainment outlet Kinda Funny; Jacki Jing, an Emmy-nominated TV journalist, host and producer who has worked with IGN, Nerdist and others; and Alex ‘Goldenboy’ Mendez, a professional esports commentator and commentator for NBC’s The Titan Games. These three hosts will share the job of guiding this year’s show, providing commentary, interviews with publishers and developers, and more.
Once again, GuliKit will join this big digital game event. Come with us to explore what new games and products this year, and also get to know our new technologies and products for you.We will release some revolutionary technologies then right for you! Come to our digital booth,leave your questions or comments about our products and new technologies, talk to us online freely. We will be waiting for you! Don’t miss it because you won’t be disappointed!
- Media Access: Monday, June 7 through Friday, June 11, 2021 – portal is accessible 24 hours a day during this week
- Industry and Fan Access: Saturday, June 12 through Tuesday, June 15, 2021 – portal is accessible 24 hours a day during this week
- The app/portal will be available to the public until Wednesday, June 30, 2021.
Registration & Login
- Here is the login link.
- Here is the registration link.
E3 2021 Main Channels
You can watch the E3 broadcast in many places, but for the main channels, please reference below:
- E3’s Portal: https://e3expo-portal.com/
- E3’s Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/e3
- E3’s YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/e3
- E3’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/E3
- E3’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/E3Expo/